Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Sewing time



What would I do if I didn't have a 3rd sewing machine. Both of my girls wanted to sew today, therefore I had to get my 3rd machine out of storage. Erin is my youngest, I think she got bored as my oldest Kaitlyn kept to it. Kaitlyn ended up making an orange bag with no batting. I told Kaitlyn she can pick 2 different fabric quarters for the outside and 2 of the same fat quarters for the lining. She still needs to work on her 1/4" seams, but overall I think she did a pretty good job.





No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails