Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Saturday, November 27, 2010

FS199 Holiday Crab



Congratulations to Krischir for being Featured Stamper. I chose this crab CARD.
This is perfect for a few seafood vendors of mine who I deal with everyday. I'm going to make a few more of these to send to them for the holidays.
I used SU Old Olive cs as the base. I ran it through the CB Swirl folder. I used a strip of DCWV blue cs, ran it through the CB Bubbles folder. I added small adhesive red rhinestones to each corner. On the second strip, I layered with SU Real Red cs, then adhered a piece of DCWV Glittery DP to the red cs. I wrapped a piece of red Christmas thin ribbon several times then tied a knot. I used the Sizzix scallop oval die cut on SU Real Red cs, then again on GP white cs for the oval. I stamped the crab with black stazon onto the oval, colored with SU markers. I used scissors to cut a little around the claw so I could have him holding the sign. I used the CB Slider Die Cut on SU Real Red cs, then cut the holes off. I also used the CB Square Die Cut on GP white cs. I stamped the sentiment with black stazon. I also thought it needed the Santa hat, so I stamped with black stazon, colored with a SU Real Red marker, cut out and adhered to the top corner of the sign. I used the white Signo pen around the scallop to make the dots & white curves. I added 2 snowflake brads, cut the prongs off and adhered with sticky Zots. I added googlie eyes.

Things I changed: CB'd the base, added white dots to the scallop, left off the chipboard sentiment added snowflakes, made into a holiday card.



Stamps:SU Crab & Co., SU Mini Mates
Accessories:CB Slider Square Die Cut, CB Square Die Cut, CB Swirl folder, CB Bubbles folder, Sizzix Scallop Oval Die Cut, googlie eyes, sticky Zots, white Signo pen, snowflake brads, red adhesive rhinestones, scissors, SU markers, red thing Christmas ribbon
Ink:Black Stazon
Paper:SU Old Olive cs, GP white cs, SU Real Red cs, DCWV Glittery dp, DCWV blue cs

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails