Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Saturday, November 6, 2010

FS196 Butterflies



Congratulations to All That Jazz for being Featured Stamper. My 2 young daughters decided to pick a card with me & all of us had our own version on what we made. I'll post theirs separate. Here's the CARD they chose.
I started with SU purple cs as the base. I stamped the sentiment with black stazon. I ran it through the CB swiss dot folder. I used my new MS Butterfly "Punch All Over The Page" on Cloud 9 Design Specialty dp. The butterflies are attached with 3D dots, added large adhesive pearls and attached them onto the strip of GP white cs. I adhered yellow ribbon & tied a bow.

Things I changed: colors, butterflies, direction of card & CB folder



Stamps:Inkadinkado Clear Stamps
Paper:SU Purple cs, GP white cs, Cloud 9 Design Specialty dp
Ink:Black stazon
Accessories:MS Butterfly Punch All Over The Page, large adhesive pearls, 3D dots, ribbon, sticky dots, CB Swiss Dot folder

1 comment:

Joan Ervin said...

Your card is beautiful, Connie....I love the colors you used and the paper punched butterflies are gorgeous!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails