Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Friday, November 26, 2010

Elf Holidays




I was browsing through Susie B's cuttlebug gallery and I chose this CARD. I made my card a 4X4 card to fit in my 4.25 envelopes. I used GP white cs as the base. I used SU real red cs, ran it through the CB Snowflake folder. I cut a strip of GP white cs. I used the Scor-Pal for 3 lines on top of the strip. I stamped the Elf with black stazon onto the same strip. I used SU markers to color the Elf. I used my 2 way glue and added Diamond Dust on the white parts of the Elf. I used the CB square tag die cut on SU Garden Green cs. I also used the CB square die cut on GP white cs. I stamped the sentiment with black stazon. I used a Zot on the small ready made bow and attached on top of the tag.

Time consuming for sure.



Paper:SU Real Red CS, GP White CS, SU Garden Green CS
Accessories:CB Snowflake folder, CB Square Die Cut, CB Square Tag Die Cut, SU markers, small ready made red bows, 2 way glue, Diamond Dust, Scor-Pal, Zots
Ink:Black stazon
Stamps: Elf Wishes, Mini Mates

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails