Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Bronco Tote Bag


This rag tote bag was suppose to be for a silent auction for a friend of mine, but it didn't get here on time due to errors at the Denver postal office. I summited 2 purses that I've made for the auction. This tote was a request from me to my twin sister Bonnie which you can check out her blog HERE. I was glad she was able to make it for me. I've just been a busy bee lately with all the HYCCT challenges for the breast cancer awareness. Thanks sis. All fabrics are 100% cotton, it has a pocket on the inside for a cell phone. Unfortunately, I'm a San Diego Charger fan, I advertised on Face Book & it sold within 5 minutes.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails