Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Kaitlyn's Hands


We got this great idea from a wonderful website which is here
My 7yr daughter wanted to make one. I traced her hand on a piece of cards stock, layered with 4 other colors, then cut her hand out. Kaitlyn made all the faces by cutting different shapes and gluing them onto the hands. I went to the Dollar Tree and got white & black poster board. She layered the black poster board onto the white poster board, cut around it and then I wrote the words in white chalk. Now it's over our front door.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Awww she's so cute! I love how her hand print banner came out, so fun!! Thanks so much for sharing that with me, I'm glad my project inspired you and your daughter. Yay! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails