Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Thursday, October 28, 2010

HYCCT28 Let's Hang Out


This is for the HYCCT28 challenge-Make Time. We needed to play off the sentiment with the image for friends, sisters etc. It took me all day to think about what kind of idea to do, I narrowed it down to the quick & easy one.
I used SU cs as the base, not sure what color. I used DCWV flower dp for the bottom half. I also used SU Really Rust for the top half, ran it through the CB Dots & Spots folder, then brushed over with SU Chocolate Chip ink. I added a strip of the same color of cs as the base for the middle to hide the seam, ran it through the CB Swiss Dot folder. I tied a brown/white dotted ribbon. I stamped the monkey with black stazon onto GP white cs, colored with SU markers, then used the medium circle punch. I also used the large scallop circle on SU Chocolate Chip cs. I used my white Signo pen for the dots around the scallop circle. It's raised with 4 3D dots. I decided to add white dots around the whole base of the card, I hope it looks ok.
I used a medium rectangle punch on GP white cs, then layered with the SU Really Rust cs. The sentiment is hand written with a black fine sharpie. It's also raised with 2 3D dots.



Paper:Unknown SU color (base of card), SU Chocolate Chip cs, DCWV flower dp, GP white cs
Ink:Black stazon, SU Chocolate Chip
Accessories:CB Swiss Dot folder, CB Dots & Spots folder, 3D dots, black fine sharpie, large scallop circle punch, medium circle punch, medium rectangle punch, white Signo pen, ribbon, SU markers, sponge
Stamp:Changito Swing

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails