Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

HYCCT26 Owl Party


This is for the HYCCT26 challenge which is Cancer Is For The Birds to use a bird on your card. I was inspired by Lucy Abrams at Two Peas In A Pod gallery by her CARD.
I used SU Sahara Sand cs as the base as well as the 2nd layer. I used the sewing machine to stitch around the edges. I added hemp across so it looks like my owls are sitting on it. I stamped a variety of different owls on dp's with black stazon, cut out and adhered with 3D dots. The little yellow owl has 2 of the 3D dots to make it pop out more. I added all the googlie eyes with zots. I had these chipboard adhesive letters. I stamped the In The Nest with black stazon and added another owl over it.



Stamps:Inkadinkado Clear Stamps
Paper:SU Sahara Sand cs, variety of dp's
Ink:Black Stazon
Accessories: scissors, googlie eyes, zots, sewing machine, thread, 3D dots, googlie eyes, adhesive chipboard letters, hemp

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails