Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Sunday, October 24, 2010

HYCCT24 Forever Girlfriends


This is for the HYCCT24 challenge. It's all about girls in pink. We were suppose to use girlie images along with using pink in the card.
I stamped the image with black stazon onto GP white cs. I colored with watercolor pencils. I layered with Cloud 9 Design dp. I added a tiny white adhesive pearl on the flower on the blonde hair. I also had the friends dp from the old days and layered a strip with hot pink cs. I added a mint green adhesive flower to the top left corner. I used the large & medium flower punches on mint green cs and again the same pink dp. I added a medium pearl adhesive to the centers. I also used the large square punch on the pink dp. I stamped the sentiment with black stazon onto GP white cs, used the medium square punch with it. I added 3 mini pink rhinestones to the white cs. The base of the card is white linen and is a 5X5 card.



Stamps:Penny Black Sisterhood, Hampton Arts Forever Friends
Accessories:watercolor pencils, large & medium flower punch, adhesive pearls, rhinestones, large & medium square punch, rhinestone flower
Ink:Black Stazon
Paper:mint green cs, Cloud 9 Design dp, GP white cs, white linen cs, DCWV dp, hot pink cs

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails