Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Saturday, October 23, 2010

HYCCT23 Friends Quilt


This is for the HYCCT23 challenge which is Sew Thankful. We had to use stitching and incorporate friends in the card. I chose to do a quilt card since I'm a quilter. I cut 2.5 squares of fabric squares which was scraps from making a tote bag. I ironed the squares with fusible web, then onto GP white cs. I trimmed off the access around the edges. I used green metallic tread for all the stitching. I added 3 thin gold ribbons towards the bottom crossing each other. I added 2 mini gold adhesive beads to the dragonfly on the fabric. I also used DMC cream floss through the purple buttons, adhered with my hot glue gun. I stamped the sentiment with versamark ink pad, used gold embossing power on SU creamy caramel, used the heat gun to set. I layered with SU black cs. I added a gold dragonfly charm. The sentiment is attached with 3D circles. The base of the card is SU Basic Black cs.



Accessories:Hot glue gun, Heat Gun, buttons, sewing machine, metallic thread, charm, DMC floss, mini gold adhesive beads, 3D circles, thin gold ribbon, fabric, iron, fusible web
Ink:Versamark
Stamps:Quilts Give Comfort
Paper:SU Creamy Caramel, SU Basic Black, GP White cs

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails