Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Saturday, October 23, 2010

HYCCT22 FS194 Snuggle Up


Another combination of challenges. This is for the HYCCT22 challenge which involves 3 design papers, 2 embellishments & 1 ribbon. I also made the card for the FS challenge, again congrats to Lynette. I chose this CARD.
I used DCWV pre embossed white cs. I layered with Cloud 9 Design Specialty dp. I used the CB Swiss Dot folder on the bottom dp. I used a maroon strip of ribbon across the seams. I stamped the image with black stazon onto SU creamy caramel cs. I colored the image with SU markers. I layered with SU Old Olive, added 2 gold brads. The image is raised with 3D circles.

Things I changed: Holiday, image, left off the cutouts



Stamps:Cling Suggle Season by Stampendous
Accessories:CB Swiss Dot folder, ribbon, gold brads, 3D circles, SU markers
Paper:SU Old Olive cs, SU creamy caramel cs, Cloud 9 Design dp
Ink:Black stazon

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails