Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Sunday, October 31, 2010

HYCCT21 Pink Ribbon



This is for the HYCCT21 challenge Handmade Embellishments. The base of the is GP white cs. I chose to make a butterfly using a small piece of "hope" shoelace. I tied white DMC floss for the body & snipped the triangles on each end. It's attached to the card with hot glue. I made the BIG pink ribbon using a "pink ribbon" shoelace. I adhered it with tacky tape. I stamped the sentiment with versa mark ink onto SU basic black cs. I used white embossing powder & heat gun to set. I used the white Signa pen to make squiggly lines & dots around the sentiment. I used a small flower punch & added a tiny adhesive pearl to the center to left of the sentiment. The panel is attached with 3D dots.

I don't know why I had a hard time with this challenge.



Paper:SU Basic Black cs, GP white cs
Accessories:heat gun, white embossing powder, small flower punch, white adhesive pearl, ribbon, shoelaces, DMC floss, 3D dots, white Signa pen, scissors, tacky tape
Ink:Versa Mark

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails