Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

HYCCT20 Ballerinas


This is for the HYCCT20 Sketch With A Twist. We had to make a card that had something to do with dancing also to follow the sketch. I have the HM ballerina stamp, but I found these cute ballerinas in my misc. stamps. I definately needed magnify glasses to color these girls, I even wore my glasses.
This card took longer than I wanted because I didn't have the proper tools to make the large circle so I found a circle chipboard coaster. I covered the back of the coaster with DCWV dp, then used the scallop scissors to cut around the circle. I stamped the image directly onto the chipboard, then colored with SU markres carefully. I sponged with SU Pretty In Pink, then stamped the sentiment with black stazon. I added a pink ribbon rose I found at the Dollar Tree (6/$1) in the wedding section. I layered with DCWV dp, the white dp has ballerina shoes, but you can't see them. I cut a strip of GP white cs, ran it the through the CB Swiss Dot folder and then added a pink MS border strip. I also added 3 small adhesive rhinestones to the bottom. The chipboard is attached with 3D circles.

I took the day off to make cards, but had to make my daughter's trick or treating bags too.


Stamps:Prima Ballerinas Stampabilities. Studio G $1 clear stamp
Ink:Black stazon, SU Pretty In Pink
Accessories:chipboard coaster, scallop scissors, 3D circles, MS Border strip, adhesive rhinestones, SU markers, ribbon rose, CB Swiss Dot folder, sponge
Paper:GP white cs, DCWV dp

1 comment:

Tracy said...

This is really pretty Connie. I love your design, image and your lovely flower too.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Related Posts with Thumbnails