Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Sunday, October 24, 2010

HYCCT17 Popped Presents


This is for the HYCCT17 challenge Pop It Out. We were suppose to make a card using 3D dots to make our pictures pop out.
I used SU Baroque Burgundy cs as the base. I layered with GP white cs. I used a medium square punch, large square punch & a rectangle punch on Cloud 9 Design Specialty dp for the presents. I used the 3D dots on the red present & the present with the trees. I used the large flower punch for the ties, cut them in half, then added silver adhesive beads to the centers. I also used a 3D dot one of the burgundy flower tie. The ties were punched on SU Old Olive cs and SU Buroque Burgundy cs. I stamped the sentiment with black stazon.



Accessories:Medium square punch, large square punch, rectangle punch, medium flower punch, large flower punch, silver adhesive beads, 3D dots
Ink:Black stazon
Stamps:Hero Arts Flourish Seasonal Messages
Paper:SU Old Olive cs, SU Barque Burgundy cs, GP white cs, Cloud 9 Specialty DP

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails