Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Saturday, October 16, 2010

HYCCT16 Felt Coaster Card


This is for the HYCCT16 challenge which is Felt the Ta-Tas. We were to use felt on our cards. I had bought these felt coasters at Michaels awhile ago in the dollar section (4/$1). I put mini flower brads in the holes and added mini adhesive pearls to the centers of the brads. I then cut a black piece of SU basic black cs, then used my sewing machine. I then tied a ribbon and attached to the GP white cs. The card size is 4X4.


Accessories:sewing machine, flower brads, adhesive pearls, ribbon, thread, felt coaster
Paper:GP White CS, SU Basic Black

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails