Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Thursday, October 14, 2010

HYCCT14 Ribbon Flowers


This is for the Hope You Can Cling Challenge 14 to use ribbon on your card. I used SU Pretty In Pink as the base. The white layer is GP white cs. I then cut 2 different color ribbons at 1.5" long...I just twisted at the ends, stitched. I then used DMC floss through both buttons and used the hot glue gun to attach to the flowers. I made the pink flower pointing in and the orange flowers pointing out, so they would be different. I also stamped with SU Garden Green ink for the leaf & stem. I stamped the flower pots from a new clear set from Fiskars called Friendship Garden with black stazon on GP white cs, then cut out and colored with a SU Creamy Caramel marker. I also stamped the sentiment with black stazon. I also did white notches around the edges of the pink cs with a white Unibal Signo pen.



Paper:SU Pretty In Pink, GP White CS
Ink:Black Stazon, SU Garden Green
Accessories:SU marker, scissors, white Signo Uniball pen, buttons, ribbon, hot glue gun, sewing machine, DMC floss
Stamps:Fiskars Friendship Garden Clear stamps, In Full Bloom

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails