Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Thursday, October 14, 2010

HYCCT13 Fabric Purse


This is for the Hope You Can Cling Challenge, Don't Be A Square-13. We were suppose to make a card that wasn't a square or rectangle. I've been wanting to make a purse card so I made one.
I seen a pattern in one of my craft books, took the book to work. I enlarged the purse pattern to 160%. I ended up tracing the pattern onto GP white cs, placed the handle on the fold then cut out. I then traced the pattern again on zebra striped fabric, cut out and then glued directly on the white cs on both sides. I then traced the handle on pink bazzill cs, cut out....then freehand drew the half pink square to cover the ends of the handles. I stamped the swirly with black stazon. I added a big black prima flower, then a small hot pink prima flower and added a black/white dotted brad for the center. The flower arrangement is attached with a 3D circle. I then added a black ribbon on top of the handle.



Stamps:Studio G $1 Clear Stamps
Ink:Black Stazon
Accessories:Fabric, ribbon, 3D circle, large prima flower, medium prima flower, large brad, glue, scissors, copier
Share on Facebook.com
Paper:GP white cs, Hot pink bazzill cs

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails