Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Monday, October 11, 2010

HYCCT11 Paper Flower


This is for the Hope You Can Cling Challenge 11-we were to make our own paper flowers and make a card. I made the flower using 7 strips of handmade paper. I added a light teal brad with silver around it, cut the prongs off the brad and used the hot glue gun to attach it to the flower. I then used the hot glue gun to attach the flower to the SU Very Vanilla cs, used the SU ticket corner punch and added mini silver adhesive beads to the corners. I used unknown striped dp and SU Barely Banana for the layers. I also added silver adhesive mini silver beads to the corners. I used the MS Triple Butterfly punch onto SU Real Red cs and added small and mini adhesive pearls for the centers of the butterflies. The base of the card is SU Real Red cs. I also added a hardware that says "wish" towards the bottom.



Accessories:light teal brad with silver around it, hot glue gun, MS Triple Butterfly punch, hardware, small & medium adhesive pearls, mini silver adhesive beads, SU ticket corner punch
Paper:SU Real CS, SU Barely Banana, SU Very Vanilla, misc striped dp, hand made paper

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails