Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Sunday, October 24, 2010

HYCCT03 Pink Ribbons


This is for the HYCCT03 challenge. The challenge was NOT to use a sentiment on the face of the card. That was hard, but I managed to do it.
I made a long card this time in order to make my idea work. I used GP white cs as the base. I layered with SU Rose Romance as the 2nd layer. I used Target $1 spot dp (6/$1)
I used a large scallop square on the lime green dp, then used a medium square punch on the light blue dp. I used the CB Ribbon Die Cut on Core Dinations sparkle dp. I then added 3 medium adhesive pearls to the center of the ribbons. The ribbons are attached with 3D dots as well as the large scallop squares. I then cut a thin strip of SU Rose Romance
and used tacky tape on white ribbon. I attached the blue ribbon bow with pearls on the center of the white ribbon.
After I took the picture, I realized I didn't do any stamping.



Accessories:CB Ribbon Dit Cut, ribbon, 3D dots, large scallop square punch, medium square punch, ribbon bow, medium adhesive pearls, tacky tape
Paper:Core Dinations sparkle dp, SU Rose Romance, GP White cs, Target $1 spot dp

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails