Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Sunday, October 3, 2010

HYCCT02C Foil Butterflies


This is for Bring in the Brown challenge for the Hope You Can Cling. I'm trying to catch up on the challenges. I always loved the brown/pink combo and this is perfect.
I started with SU Chocolate Chip cs as the base for a 5X5 card. I layered with SU Pretty In Pink cs. I used my sewing machine (brand new Singer), shhhhh! don't tell my DH that I was sewing on cs and stitched around the edges with white thread. I used unknown glitter 2 sided dp and layered it on GP White cs. I also stitched around the edges. I then used the CB Large Square Die Cuts on Chocolate Chip cs and again using the CB Medium Square Die Cuts on GP White cs. I had this pink foil paper and decided to use the MS Triple Butterfly punch and adhered the big butterflies to each square. I added a medium adhesive pearl to the centers of the butterflies. The 3 panels are attached with 3D circles. I also added the hardware at the bottom reach reads "Hope".
Thanks for getting me back into making cards again. I've been using my new sewing machine lately.



Accessories:Sewing machine, white thread, 3D circles, MS Triple Butterfly Punch, Medium adhesive pearls, hardware, CB Large Square Die Cut, CB Medium Square Die Cut
Paper:SU Chocolate Chip, SU Pretty In Pink, GP White CS, Unknown double sided glitter dp, pink foil paper

1 comment:

dating expert said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts with Thumbnails