Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Sunday, October 3, 2010

HYCCT02B Lingerie Naughty but Nice


I'm trying to complete cards for the HOPE YOU CAN CLING CHALLENGES on Split Coast Stampers. There's a challenge everyday for the breast cancer awareness month. This card will be sent to the UT MD Anderson Cancer Center in Texas.
I made this card late last night so I'm posting today, which was to make a card using anything with lingerie. When I was looking at the challenge, this image was perfect. The image was given to me by someone here on SCS a long while ago.
I started with SU Black CS as the base. I layered with pink lace dp from Keepsake DP. I then used the MS Lace Border punch on SU Basic Black cs, added small adhesive pearls to the points. I then used tacky tape on a strip of hot pink dotted ribbon, flipped it over because I didn't have any solid pink ribbon and adhered it next to the black strip. I stamped the sentiment with black stazon on GP white cs, cut out and added a hot pink small adhesive rhinestone. I colored the lingerie with a SU Pink Passion marker, the ruffles with a SU Pretty In Pink Marker. I then decided to add all different sizes of the adhesive pearl beads . I also added 3 large adhesive pearls to the bottom right side. I layered the image with SU Basic Black cs.
I actually enjoyed making this card and looking forward to another pink challenge.

Stamps:Unknown, Studio G $1 clear xmas stamps
Accessories:SU Markers, MS Border Lace Punch, hot pink adhesive rhinestone, variety of adhesive pearls, tacky tape, ribbon
Paper:SU Basic Black CS, Keepsake DP, GP White CS
Ink:Black stazon

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails