Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Thursday, October 7, 2010

HYCCT02A Pink Snowflakes



This is for the Hope You Can Cling Challenge. We were to make a pink holiday card.
I started with GP white cs as the base. I took my ruler, drew a light triangle directly onto the white cs. I used the MS Snowflake punch on SU Rose Romance cs and SU Pretty In Pink cs. I made 25 snowflakes. I used my Tombo Glue on each snowflake just in the center so that way the ends would prop up. I then added medium adhesive clear rhinestones randomly to the centers of the snowflakes. I also used Zots to help me string the white pearls on the tree. I used the CB Ribbon Die Cut and glued it to the top of the tree and added a large adhesive pearl to the center of the ribbon. I stamped the sentiment with black stazon which is a Studio G $1 clear stamp.

Thanks for the challenge. TFL!



Stamps:Studio G $1 Clear Stamp
Accessories:CB Ribbon Die Cut, MS Snowflake punch, string of pearls, zots, Tombo Glue, pencil, ruler, adhesive pearl, adhesive rhinestones
Paper:GP White cs, SU Rose Romance, SU Pretty In Pink
Ink:Black Stazon

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails