Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Hello Kitty Bags


I've been wanting to make my girls Halloween trick or treating bags for 3 wks now. I let them pick out their own fabric, so they picked Hello Kitty. I stitched their names on the handles so they won't get confused who's bag is who's. I took the day off work today, it only took 3hrs to make 2 bags. I lined the bag as well so it looked finished. No batting needed. I decided to tie different color ribbons to one of the handles to finish them off.
I can't wait to pick up the girls today at school to show them their new treat bags. All fabrics are 100% cotton. We can use them for years to come, until they grow out of Hello Kitty.

1 comment:

Dawn B. said...

These DID turn out great. I love the fabric they chose.. Your sewing creations are as perfect as your cards..Love this..

Related Posts with Thumbnails