Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Sunday, October 31, 2010

FS195 HYCCT07 Love You


Congrats again Cheryl for being Featured Stamper. I combined the challenge the HYCCT07 challenge Somekinda Hope II which is something borrowed and something not quite blue, we had to chose a color from the Hope Cancer Color Wheel. I chose card: CARD.
I used SU Not Quite Navy cs as the base. I layered with GP white cs. I also layered again with the SU Not Quite Navy cs, ran the CB Swiss Dot folder through it. I tied a satin ribbon that just happened to match perfectly. I stamped the image with SU Not Quite Navy ink, added a small adhesive pearl on the butterfly. I also used the SU ticket corner punch & sponged around the edges with NQN ink. I stamped the sentiment with black stazon. The image is raised with 3D dots.

Something borrowed was I cased Cherylquilts card and I chose the teal color on the wheel for ovarian cancer.

Things I changed: colors, sentiment, different CB folder



Stamps:Inkadinkado, SU Short & Sweet
Ink:Su Not Quite Navy, Black stazon
Accessories:CB swiss dot folder, ribbon, pearl, 3D dots, sponge, ticket corner punch
Paper:SU Not Quite Navy cs, GP white cs

Related Posts with Thumbnails