Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Saturday, October 30, 2010

FS195 HYCCT06 Be Happy


Congrats to Cherylquilts for being Featured Stamper. I combined the challenge for the HYCCT06 Challenge Somekinda Hope 1 which is something old & something new. I chose this CARD.
I started with GP white cs as the base. I used SU markers for the flowers & black stazon for the sentiment on GP white cs. I pierced a hole for the gold dragonfly brad. I added 2 medium adhesive pearls for the centers of the flowers. I also added 2 small ribbon loops to the side.

Something new was the image & something old was the gold brad.

Things I changed: image, ribbon placement, added dragonfly brad



Stamps:Be Happy Hampton Arts
Paper:SU Pink Passion cs, GP white cs
Accessories: ribbon, gold dragonfly brad, SU markers, medium adhesive pearls
Ink:Black stazon

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails