Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Saturday, October 9, 2010

FS192 HYCCT05 Kraft Trees


Congratulations to jenndspencer for being Featured Stamper. I've decided to combine a challenge since I've been trying to catch up on the Hope You Can Cling Challenges. We were to use twine on our cards in the cling challenge. I chose this card as my inspiration.
I started with kraft cs as the base. I ran the CB Snowflake folder through GP white cs about 3/4, then stamped the sentiment with black stazon. I used my 2way glue pen and randomly put small dots on the snowflakes, then I sprinkled Diamond Dust to give it more sparkles. I drew the trees on kraft cs, cut out and added adhesive rhinestones to one tree and wrapped twine around the other. The tree with the twine is attached with a 3D circle. I then used SU real red cs as the strip, attached a organdy red ribbon and tied a bow.

Things I changed: sizes of trees, sentiment, added ribbon



Stamps:Reflections Clear Christmas Stamps
Accessories:CB Snowflake folder, 3D circles, adhesive rhinestones, diamond dust, 2 way glue, twine, organdy ribbon, pencil, scissors
Ink:Black stazon
Paper:Kraft cs, GP White cs, SU real red cs

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails