Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Yellow Peace Tote


I decided to use fabrics from the same fat quarter bundle that I made the first peace tote with. It work out well. This is for another little girl that are my daughter is best friends with. I love the bling on the yellow fabric. I made another fabric flower and added a green button. All fabrics are 100% cotton including the Warm & Natural batting inside. I did free hand stitching to make the lines.

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Fantastic tote Connie and lovin those peace signs!

Related Posts with Thumbnails