Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Triangle Tote Bag


I started out making this tote bag the same way as I did my other bigger totes with 4 1/2" squares. I used a fat quarter bundle from Wal-Mart and decided to change things up a bit. After I sewn all 16 squares together, I decided to cut a 7 1/4" diagonal off each side and made a triangle tote bag. I was going to add wooden handles but I couldn't figure it out so I made a fabric handle and attached to each side. I then made a button loop and attached a black & gold button to the bag as my closing. I thought it went perfect with the gold tints of the fabric. All fabrics and batting are 100% cotton.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails