Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Sparkle Tote Bag


Well, I keep getting these requests from my daughters to make their little girlfriends tote bags. I made this for Erin's little friend Zoe. Her mother said that she will just love it and thanks me very much for thinking of her daughter. The other 2 small tote bags are already being carried around in school which makes me feel good. I made this also with the same set of fat quarters that the peace fabric came with. All fabrics are 100% cotton including the Warm & Natural Batting for the inside. I decided to add a bigger button to the flower.

1 comment:

Charlene said...

Very cute bag! Love the big flower.

Related Posts with Thumbnails