Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

SC297 Flowers


After coming home from dinner celebrating my daughter's 6yr birthday, we had homemade cheesecake and then it was time to get the girls ready for bed.

I finally was able to do a sketch challenge. I've just been sewing up a storm lately. I started with barely banana cs as the base. I layered with eggplant envy cs on all the layers and again with Cloud 9 designs dp. I striped dp has a bit of glitter to it. I stamped the image with black stazon on GP white cs, sponged with more mustard ink and colored with SU markers. The image is raised with 3D dots. I then tied a yellow ribbon. I added mini self stick pearls to the flowers
The flower image stamp was given to me by my pen pal Pearl on Kotas.



Stamps:Great Impressions
Ink:Black stazon, more mustard
Paper:SU Eggplant Envy, GP White cs, barely banana, Cloud 9 Design dp
Accessories:ribbon, mini self stick pearls, tacky tape, 3D dots, SU markers, sponge

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails