Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Monday, September 6, 2010

Peace Tote Bag


My 2 daughters wanted me to make their little girlfriends a bag, using peace fabric. I used fat quarters to make this bag. I quilted the lines in both directions. (I think that took the longest) I got the idea from Pink Paper Peppermints to make the fabric flowers. You can find it here. She gives great directions. I then used my hot glue gun to attach the purple button and sewed the whole flower to the bag. This is for a 7yr girl who just loves anything that has peace. All fabrics are 100% cotton including the lining. I used warm & natural batting for the inside. I also sewed on a small piece of Velcro for the closing of the bag.

1 comment:

Dawn B. said...

This is so sweet.. I love the colors. I want to quilt like that.. I have made bags but have no idea how to quilt them in lines like that or what to put between the outside and lining to make it look quilted..Great job..So happy you are teaching your daughters to quilt too.. What a gift you have.

Related Posts with Thumbnails