Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Saturday, September 11, 2010

FS188 Happiness


Congratulations to Die Cut Viva for being Featured Stamper. I couldn't make up mind when I browsed the her wonderful gallery, but I did manage to pick this one:
I started with SU Real Red cs as the base. I used GP White cs as the 2nd layer. I then added the red/white gingham DCWV dp for the 3rd layer. I thought the white layer needed something, so I added black dots and squirly lines. I stamped the image with black stazon on GP white cs, colored with SU markers. I layered with the SU real red and basic black cs. I also used the SU Matt stack with my piercer around the edges. I used the MS border punch on the red. I added tiny self stick pearls to the points on the border holes. I used the CB to cut the Sizzix oval tags on GP white cs and basic black. I stamped the sentiment with black stazon and added a red bling heart brad to cover the hole on the tag. The tag is raised using 3D dots. I used my hot glue gun to put the bow on the card and added a red button.
Things I changed: Colors, left the hanging tag off, image, added squirly lines and dots around the edges.

Thanks for the challenge. it's almost 1:00am and this is perfect for my daughter's little friend's birthday.



Stamps:Me And My Big Ideas by Inkadinkado, Studio G $1 clear stamp
Ink:Black stazon
Paper:DCWV gingham dp, GP white cs, SU real red, SU basic black
Accessories:SU Matt stack, piercer, 3D dots, ribbon, button, heart brad, CB, Sizzix oval tags, mini self stick pearls, MS border punch, black uniball pen, hot glue gun, SU markers

1 comment:

Charlene said...

Sweet, sweet..love the gingham bow.

Related Posts with Thumbnails