Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Friday, September 10, 2010

FS187 Hedgehog Birthday


This is for my daughter Erin who just turned 6yrs old.
Congrats to Stamingout for being Featured Stamper. I'm getting back into card making. I chose this card.
I started with GP White CS as the base. I layered with bliss blue and rose red cs. I layered with Imaginisce DP. The image was given to my by one of my pen pals here on SCS. I think she stamped with black stazon. I colored the image with SU markers. I also added a sheer red ribbon to the top left corner and added a red felt flower, I also added a fabric brad for the center. The flower is raised using 3D dots.

Things I changed: Image, dp, colors, felt flower, ribbon placement


Stamps:Penny Black
Ink:Black stazon
Accessories:felt flower, fabric brad, 3D dots, sheer ribbon, SU markers
Paper: Imaginisce dp, GP white cs, rose red cs, bliss blue cs

2 comments:

Leslie's Itchin to be Stitchin said...

Your card is so cute, love it!

Charlene said...

Cute..don't you just love those hedgies?

Related Posts with Thumbnails