Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Scrollwork CB Card


I went to Michaels on my way from work today. I noticed they had all new Cuttlebug folders. I knew I had to have this particular one.
I started with real red cs as the base. I used GP white cs and ran it through the CB Scrollwork folder. I stamped the MS Bird stamp with black stazon in the center and colored with SU markers. I used 2 way glue on the berries and added diamond dust for the sparkles. I also decided to glue a mini googlie eye on the bird.

After I made this card, I think I'm ready to make more.



Stamps:MS Bird stamp
Accessories:CB Scrollwork folder, 2 way glue, mini googlie eye, diamond dust, SU Markers
Paper:SU Real Red CS, GP White CS
Ink:Black Stazon

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Great card Connie and a super image!

Related Posts with Thumbnails