Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Monday, July 26, 2010

Bikini card



It's been awhile since I've made any cards especially being summer. Spending most of time in the pool. I needed to make a birthday card for my boss and I thought a bikini card would be perfect instead of the boring man cards. You can find the template at StampOwl's studio which her blog is here. You can blow up the template into whatever size you need. I can't remember what size I did this, but I think it came out cool. I used creamy caramel cs as the base. I used DCWV glitter pack dp, traced and cut the pattern. I added a mini ribbon slider in between the breasts to hide the opening and put a small strip of black ribbon through it. It adhered with a glue dot. I added the same black ribbon to each side with tacky tape, added a black snap on each side too. I thought it needed a necklace, so I added a piece of silver wire and added an embellishment that says "happy birthday". On the back side, I traced and cut and stamped with black stazon the image as a tattoo.



Paper:creamy caramel cs, DCWV glitter pack dp
Ink:black stazon
Accessories:glue dots, scissors, snaps, ribbon, slider, embellishment, silver wire, tacky tape
Stamps:Studio G $1 clear stamp

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

I think this came out really cute Connie. Great job! Love the tattoo idea.

Crystal said...

This is fabulous Connie oh my girl you even added a tattoo.....Brillant design!

Related Posts with Thumbnails