Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Yellow Patchwork Tote


I made this yellow patchwork tote bag for the owner's wife that I work for. I previously made her a yellow tote bag but it wasn't big enough. I told her that I would make her another one on me. The first one I made was with my new Singer sewing machine and I think I rushed through by not making accurate seams and the bag ended up being smaller than it should be.
All fabrics are 100% cotton and I used Warm & Natural batting.

2 comments:

solomi558 said...

Gorgeous colour for this time of the year--cottonreel

Crystal said...

Fantastic Tote Connie, LOVE the yellow and the patchwork!

Related Posts with Thumbnails