Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Sunday, June 20, 2010

FS176 Skull Birthday


Hope all the dads had a nice Father's Day. My husband chose to BBQ at the pool today and just enjoy the sunshine and being around friends. My 2 daughters were already to go without even asking him. After all day spending the day at the pool, I knew I still had to make a birthday card for a co-worker who asked me to make his daughter. She loves skulls and pink. This is what I looked at the featured stamper this week who is Pam Hooten and chose this card:
card
I started with rose romance cs as the base. I layered with GP white cs and used the CB Swiss Dot folder. I also layered with SU basic black cs and again with rose romance and used the CB Swiss Dot folder. I used the CB Beware embossing skull and die cut. I used a bow punch and added a self adhesive pearl to the bow. I used pink glitter brads for the eyes. The skull is raised with a 3D square. I added a strip of ribbon to the corner and stamped the sentiment onto GP white cs with black stazon. I used a chipboard label holder and added 2 mini pink brads on each side. I love the way this came out and hopefully my co-worker will too.

Stamps:Studio G $1 stamp
Accessories:chipboard label holder, mini brads, ribbon, glitter brads, 3D squares, CB Swiss Dot folder, CB Beware folder and die cut, bow punch, self adhesive pearl
Paper:SU rose romance, SU basic black, GP white cs
Ink:Black stazon

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Connie this is AWESOME!! LOVE the colors and that cool skull!

Related Posts with Thumbnails