Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Monday, June 21, 2010

SC234 Bee July 4th


I needed to make a card for my pen pal to send along with her goodies. I got the inspiration from WeeBeeStampin and you can see her card here.
I used Brocade Blue cs as the base. I layered with Real Red cs and again with GP white cs. I ran the CB Swiss Dot folder through the white cs. I cut 2 Brocade Blue squares (2.5 x 2.5) and used my SU matt stack for measure of gold self adhesive rhinestones. I stamped the image with black stazon on GP white cs. I colored with SU markers. I used a 2 way glue pen on the wings and added Diamond Dust. I also used a page pebble clear puffed sticker over the flag. I then stamped the sentiment with black stazon using a Studio G $1 clear stamp. I layered with real red cs. The main image is raised with 3D squares.
Thanks for the inspiration.

Stamps:Stampendous Biker Bee, Studio G $1 clear stamp
Accessories:SU markers, page pebble puffed clear sticker, 3D squares, 2 way glue, Diamond Dust, CB Swiss Dot folder, SU matt stack, adhesive rhinestones
Ink:Black stazon
Paper: Brocade Blue, Real Red, GP White cs

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

buy accutane online no prescription can you buy accutane in canada - hartford accutane lawyers

Related Posts with Thumbnails