Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Teacher Retirement Quilt w/lattice


Well, it's 1:00am on a work night, but wanted to finish the lattice for the teacher's retirement quilt. I will be adding a 1.5" yellow framing and a 3" border for the finish. I haven't decided what color to use for the last border. I'll be using warm & natural for the batting and not sure what to use for the backing. My daughter Kaitlyn's block is the top right hand corner.
TFL!

2 comments:

JanuskieZ said...

Hi... Looking ways to market your blog? try this: http://bit.ly/instantvisitors

Mary said...

What a lucky teacher to reach a handmade quilt! It Looks GREAT!!

Mary
www.maryscraftroom.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails