Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Teacher Retirement Quilt Done


Finally the teacher retirement quilt is done. It actually didn't take that much time to make it, I would say approx. 16hrs. I think it came out really good after the washing. I like the wrinkled look to a quilt after it's been washed. The school is wanting to have me present this quilt to my daughter's 1st grade teacher on the last day of school. My husband will do the presentation.

3 comments:

Lump Sum Annuity said...

so sweet!!! Lump Sum Annuity

Crystal said...

AWESOME Connie!

Bonnie said...

What a wonderful idea for her kids of her classroom to do for her. WOW! This came out really cool looking.

Related Posts with Thumbnails