Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Teacher Name Frame


I made this name frame for my daughter Erin's kindergarten teacher. I made one last year for my other daughter Kaitlyn's teacher, this one was easier because of less letters. I like the way it came out, although I'm thinking it may need something else. I needed to put Mrs somewhere, hopefully it looks ok where I have it.
TFL!

Stamps:Headline Alphabet
Accessories:tags on the flip side, star tags, mini silver brads, paper clips, letter buttons
Ink:black stazon
Paper:Target $1 spot dp (school daze)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails