Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Pink/brown tote bag for teacher


This is the 2nd pink/brown quilted tote bag I've made. My daughter Erin wanted me to make one for her kindergarten teacher as a gift along with the teacher name frame I made. Erin wanted pinks and browns so I had a lot of extra squares all ready cut out from the previous tote bag I made and it was perfect. All fabrics are 100% cotton. I used Warm & Natural batting.
TFL!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

buy valium online cheap what is valium pill used for - taking 2 5mg valium

Related Posts with Thumbnails