Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Kitty & Butterflies Tote


I decided I was in the mood to make a tote bag. This is going to one of my pen pals over at Splitcoaststampers and her name happens to be Connie too. (Maybe I should keep this for me, JK!)
I used a fat quarter bundle from Joanns, all prints have gold in the fabric. I had the perfect fabric for the lining which was Christmas fabric that has gold sparkles on cream. It worked out great. All fabrics are 100% cotton and I used Warm & Natural batting for the inside and quilted both sides. I hope she likes it. I told my pen pals that each one of them will be getting a tote bag.
TFL!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

this tote is adorable

Related Posts with Thumbnails