Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Saturday, May 8, 2010

FS170 Four Square Friends


Gosh, a tote bag and now a card within a few hours of each other. I watched the movie Grease in between. I was able to play the Featured Stamper tonight and I chose this card by Lori Tecler. I used SU caramel cs as the base. I used a medium square punch on all the squares using My Mind's Eye dp. I used a felt flower, added a pearl brad and a sticky dot for the back and put it on the top left corner of the square. I stamped the sentiment with black stazon.



Stamps:Misc. clear sentiment stamps
Paper:SU caramel, Penny Lane My Mind's Eye dp
Accessories:felt flower, medium pearl brad, medium square punch, sticky dot
Ink:Black stazon

1 comment:

Carrie said...

great cas card Connie

Related Posts with Thumbnails