Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

SC274 Biker Snoopy


WOW! Could this be happening? It's been awhile since I've made any cards. I got my quilted tote bags orders just about done. I really wanted to make a birthday card for a buddy of mine.

Stamps:Snoopy and his sidekick Stampabilties, Studio G $1 clear stamp
Ink:black stazon, real red
Paper:basic black cs, old olive cs, bliss blue cs, Paper Pizazz dp, GP white cs, baroque burgundy cs
Accessories:CB Diamonds In The Rough folder, distressing tool, sponge, black sharpie, SU markers, 3D squares

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Connie SOOOOO CUTE I LOVE the texture and image!!!

Natalia said...

That is just darling Connie!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails