Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Purple Butterflies Tote



I feel like I'm becoming the "bag lady" since I've been making all these quilted tote bags that people are requesting. This was requested by a guy at work for his sister, he had already bought 2 prior. All fabrics are 100% cotton. I used warm & natural batting. You can find the directions which they call the recipe over at the Moda Bake Shop which is called the Charming Handbag.

1 comment:

solomi558 said...

Hi Connie , it,s cottonreel ,
Thankyou for leaving a comment about my laptop giving problems . I had it cleaned but reloading it is proving stressful . my presnt problem is emails not coming through . the BT man said all is o,k but where are they?

Very pretty tote bags . I shall soon be off to the Malvern quilt show . I usually buy a new bag pattern there.

Related Posts with Thumbnails