Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Gerber Daisy Tote


This quilted tote was made by request using blacks, pinks & purples. I'm hoping this would be ok since there's no white, I couldn't make the white work with this particular patchwork. I think it came out pretty cool. I still have 4 more patchwork totes to make. While I was at Wal-Mart yesterday for Easter shopping, I found these plastic placements...I thought those would be perfect for the bottom of the tote bags. I bought lots of them at only $1.00 each-I made a sleeve, cut to size and insert the plastic and sewed along the 2 sides. Perfect. All fabrics are 100% cotton and I used Warm & Natural batting.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails