Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Striped Quilted Tote Bag



I've been making the patchwork quilted tote bags for awhile now, I decided to experiment with making one with stripes. I had left over fabric strips from another quilt, so I decided to make
a tote bag. I also was experimenting with making pockets. I know what to do now next time. I need to make the pockets closer to the top rather than the bottom, but for the 1st time, I think it came out adorable. All fabrics are 100% cotton. I designed this myself. Off to make another one.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails