Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Purple & Gold Tote Bag


Every time I turn around someone is ordering a quilted tote bag from me at work. This one was requested by a guy at work that wanted it for his girlfriend. He wanted the colors purple and gold. I've made so many of these that I don't need the directions anymore, but if you want to check out Moda Bake Shop here's the charming handbag. When I added the plastic template, I did sew the template for the bottom of the inside a sleeve then sewed it directly to the bottom of the quilted side of the tote, that way when it does get washed, it won't move. All fabrics are 100% cotton and fat quarters except the lining.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails