Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Pink & Black Quilted Tote Bag


This is my 2nd quilted tote bag tonight and it's 3:15 in the morning, my watch still says 2:15. I made this for the pen pal that got me in the swap. I know she loves pinks & blacks, she'll be surprised that this is for her even though I didn't draw her name. She was so kind to send me tons of stuff in my goodie box.
I bought the fabrics at Hobby Lobby today and thought these were perfect. Matter of fact, I got scrap booking paper that matches the fabric, I may make a card to match it. All fabrics are 100% cotton.
TFL!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Connie this is so pretty. Love your tote bags

rosiebudstamp said...

Connie I sure appreciate you taking your time and making me this uber cool bag...I so love it ....you are so so cool and then to top it off a beautiful card with butterflys.

From the bottom of my heart thank ever so much:)

Hugs,
Pearl

Related Posts with Thumbnails